General Terms and Conditions of the Private Shop Privatecollection.de
This is not a commercial shop!
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in their version valid at the time of the order.
(2) "Consumer" for the purposes of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via my private shop https://www.privatecollection.de.
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract comes with the contract
(3) The presentation of the goods in my Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on my part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
The acceptance of the offer takes place in writing or in writing or by sending the ordered goods within one week. After fruitless expiry of the deadline, the offer is considered rejected.
Damages shall be excluded subject to the provisions of § 309 No. 7 BGB
4. Passage of risk
The rules of transfer of risk apply to the sale of the consignment.
The responsibility of the seller for the transport only limited to the goods properly (unbreakable packaging) to be delivered to the agreed or specified by the purchaser - if subsequently damaged or destroyed during transport, you must with your claim for damages against the carrier turn.
(I'm happy to assist you)
The buyer is pre-paid.
6. Right of retention
The buyer can only exercise a right of retention
if the underlying demand from the
same legal transaction.
7. Offsetting / assignment
Offsetting against counterclaims and assignment
secondary claims are excluded.
8th billing exhibition
Invoices, in particular with VAT,
can not be issued because private sale.
Receipts, however, are issued.
9. Return / Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods in the context of a single order and this is delivered uniformly or become. Find out more here
To take back I am only obliged to fraudulent misrepresentation or untrue product descriptions, in any case, a message by email, letter, or telephone is required in advance. You are responsible for the direct costs of returning goods that can be shipped as well as the direct costs of returning non-parceled goods.
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
§ [NR] Code of Conduct
The seller has sub